Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New Felicity Books?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member auroraeosrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have a quick question - other than the covers have the illustrations in the "New" Felicity books (purple dress) changed at all? I have a hardcover set of the 2000 printing (with the colored spines) and I'm just wondering if they redid the pictures inside as well.

    I know Molly had her first 4 books redone, Samantha and Addy had them all redone...

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the new book set, so if you have a specific question, I'll look for you.

    I do know that they changed the Elizabeth pictures to blonde/blue eyed, and I would assume the description as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •